Tuesday 3 October, 13:00–14:30 BST Lancaster Suite, Midland Hotel, Manchester
As the election countdown begins and the political parties prepare their manifestos, what solutions will people vote for to solve one of the biggest and most complex challenges facing Britain: the growing gap between the rich and the rest.
This session at the Conservative Party Conference discussed findings from major new research and explored how a Conservative vision of a fair society can win public support.
- John Penrose, MP for Weston-super-Mare and Co-Chair of the APPG for Inclusive Growth
- Will Snell, Chief Executive, Fairness Foundation
- Bobby Duffy, Director, the Policy Institute at King's College London
- Julia Davies, Angel Investor, Founder of We Have the POWER, and member of Patriotic Millionaires
- Sophia Worringer, Deputy Policy Director, Centre for Social Justice